Thursday, March 8, 2018

Rest In Power - AD The General




What's woody wood, grasshoppers?

I want to give a 21 gunz salute to a very dear associate, A.D. the General

She passed away last weekend during the Nor'easter that hit NYC

CLICK HERE to read the article

A.D. had hosted the Elegant Hoodness music showcases in NYC and other parts of the country, and was one of the many promoters who showed me love in my eMCee days

Yes...
...I used to rap



I performed at a few of her shows in The Bronx and Brooklyn...very cool and supportive of my endeavors...we haven't spoken since I stepped away from the music biz in 2008, but her vibe and spirit will be missed

One love Anaida Duran

Aight ya'll, I'm Audi 5 stacks 

Peace and Afro Grease

Nah'Sun the Great @ www.nahsunblaze.com

P.S.

Copastetic is one of my favorite words because of A.D.



No comments:

Post a Comment