Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Her Punany Tastes like Chicken

What’s woody, family?

I’m cutting down on blogging to focus on my new novel project…I’ll post once a week if not the 3 times like I’ve always done

If you haven’t purchased a copy of my novel, Thick When the Chances are Slim, feel free to place your order @ www.nahsunblaze.com

I’ll appreciate the love

Speaking of THICK, one of the subjects of the novel highlights how Chinese take out spots in America don’t sell real Chinese food…that’s right…chop suey, egg rolls, shrimp fried rice, teriyaki, etc are NOT real Chinese food

If anything, it’s considered “junk” to the Chinese of the Orient…scraps!

THICK also illustrates how Chinese workers at these take out joints don’t eat the food they’re selling




 

I got my Private I on and ordered fish whiting and vegetable fried rice this past weekend…I rarely eat fried foods but a brother was hungry…I didn’t feel like cooking

Anyway…I took some snaps to show you I’m not trippin when I wrote that Chinese workers for the most part don’t eat what they’re selling

As you can see, homie got vegetables and all that healthy shit

The only thing they can have to themselves is the roast pork in the pot…they sell pork and eat THAT shit…I don’t dine on swine #NoPorkOnMyFork






 

I asked the cashier the contents of the food on the table and he told me. I later asked him what he thought of Jeremy Lin of the Knicks and he just grinned

I guess he’s tired of folks asking him about his Chinese brethren who’s lighting up the NBA
right now.

Aight, back to the topic…I don’t eat chicken nor beef at Chinese take out spots…I ordered sesame seed chicken and threw it up in the toilet 3 years ago at my hotel in Atlanta after a book signing…I was officially done with eating anything from Chinese spots besides their veggies

I don’t know whether I’d ingested a cat, rat, or dog…real talk

Ayo…I’m out

Peace

Nah’Sun



Boy tearin' that food up

No comments:

Post a Comment