Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Sneak Preview from You, Me, Us, Them – Cheerleading for Orgasms

Tara looked away to check out the time on her alarm clock. "My roommate has evening classes back-to-back, and I don't have cheer practice until later this evening. You have condoms?"
"Shit! I didn't bring any. I didn't think I was going to see you today."
"Right." Tara looked disappointed until she asked, "Are you clean?"
"I take a test every 3 months without fail."
"Good. I'm clean also, and I trust you. Just pull out when you're about to cum. I can't afford to get pregnant."
Preacher erected from thinking about cumming on her. "Face, ass, or tits?"
"Anywhere you want." Tara got undressed from her crimson and cream cheerleading outfit and lay on her bed.
He eased on top and kissed her from feet to forehead until she got wet for him to enter. They got busy until he pulled out to cum on her face. Busting a phat load. Shocking the hell out of her from the amount of cum he let off. He wiped her face with his hand to feed her his nut. She licked and swallowed every drop. Proudly submitting to him after vowing she would never let a man do such a thing to her.
All it took was the right guy to come along.
No pun.

Pre-order You, Me, Us, Them on eBook @ www.nahsunblaze.com



No comments:

Post a Comment