Thursday, December 14, 2017

Sex on the First Date

It's not what you do, but how you do it - a wise woman

What's woody wood, grasshoppers?

If a woman decides to sleep with a man on the first date does that make her a hoe???

My answer is Yes...

...and No


Before I explain my answers, I would like to say there are two important things when intimacy is involved: Vibe and Chemistry.

Sex is more mental than physical.

So, to make a long explanation short, the body follows the mind which makes chemistry important. Time 
doesn’t mean anything. The waiting game of sex should come naturally, not forcefully. 

If a chick gives me ass on the first DATE, I wouldn’t look at her as hoe. It’s what she does BEFORE sex that determines whether she has high or low self-esteem.


For example, if honey is a freak, but carries herself in a classy, respectful way, I'll appreciate that. But acting sleezy with no self awareness 24/7 is a turn off. I couldn't get my dick hard even if I wanted to regardless if she's dime and a half.

I appreciate good conversations, and may not be in the mood for all the physical "non-versation"...if you know what I mean.

I realized in my years of living on this planet called earth that women want sex just as much as men, but men and women are "programmed" differently, but that conversation is for another blog.

Let me say this tho...

I've heard it all from women like, “King, I want you to wait so you can appreciate me more” to “It’ll feel more special if we take baby steps”

Huh?

What!? *Lil Jon's voice*

Look, holding out on sex is pointless when we gonna fuck anyway

And why would you wait just to find out the sex is wack?

On the flip side...

...anticipation is a muthafucka, as people often cherish a situation that makes them wait to the point of appreciation

To the fellas, you might wanna wait things out because you don’t wanna sleep with a shorty who's crazy as bat shit. You might be stuck with her for A LONG time. Phone calls from the same chick every half hour isn't kosher.

Trust me...I know


Aight, I’m out like Super Soakers

P.S.

The first DATE and NIGHT are two different things:

Some chicks prefer a one night stand to get a quick nut while others wanna wait things out because they see you as relationship material.

The FIRST DATE means we talked on the phone, chatted on the internet or whatever the case, and got FAMILIAR WITH EACH OTHER before we actually went out.

The FIRST NIGHT means I met you at the club and you let me beat them cheeks once I took you home afterward

Aight, ya'll

Peace and Afro Grease

Nah'Sun the Great @ www.nahsunblaze.com



No comments:

Post a Comment