Thursday, February 21, 2013

Is Writing Easy?

What’s woody, people?

I apologize for the break at my blogging. I’ve been hard at work with writing Thick 3. Yes, another Thick book…BACK by popular demand, baby

Ayo…

A lot of people whom I come across on the road ask me, “Yo, money…is writing a book easy.?

My answer to that question is yes…and no



It’s NOT easy because writing is an art AND a discipline…it’s important to have the patience to sit in front of a computer to not only type a story, but also write a story that’s makes sense and GRAB the readers’ attention

Character development, pacing the story, proper timeline of events, paying attention to detail, and entertainment value are some of the importance tasks that a writer, aspiring or seasoned, have to be mindful about

You have need to find time and peace to actually sit down and write a full length novel…fortunately for me, I’m constantly thinking about what I wanna write in a story…so by the time I DO have free time to start or continue to write a story, it’s easy for me to go to work



Writing IS easy when you’ve been writing for a long time or have a natural sense of imagination

And not for thing, there’s a market for damn near everything. You as a writer just gotta touch the minds and hearts of the people to buy into you. Not for nothing, I’ve read some novels that were trish-trash

And guess what???

They sold thousands and millions of copies It’s not what you do, it’s HOW you go about doing it. You don’t have to be the next Shakespeare to sell a lot of books, only if you want the RESPECT for your art. So the choice of yours If you know how to earn respect AND make money in the process, skies the limit for you

Aight, ya’ll…

I’m out Peace

Nah’Sun the Great

No comments:

Post a Comment