Thursday, April 19, 2012

2012 Newark Book Fair


What’s woody, grasshoppers?

The Newark Book Fair is NEXT Saturday (the 28th) @ the Rutgers-Newark campus…you know it’s mandatory that I have to show my face and chop it up with the readers…I’ll have bookmarks to pass out as well as sell copies of Thick When the Chances are Slim


I’m there live and in full effect, baby


If you’re not gonna be there with ya guy, you can still order your copy of THICK @
www.nahsunblaze.com

And if you ARE, check out the extensive information below


Look for the brown skinned bald guy with sun glasses (that’ll be me)…or just hit me up on Facebook @
www.facebook.com/nahsun to get the scoop of where I’m specifically located 

Come thru and chop it up with me to get your EXCLUSIVE copy of Thick When the Chances are Slim

JERSEY STAND UP!!!


Who: Meet and greet Nah'Sun @ The Newark Book Fair
 

What: Come thru to meet ya favorite author
 

When: Saturday, April 28th, 2012
12 noon to 6pm
 

Where: The Paul Robeson Campus Center at Rutgers University Newark Campus
350 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Newark, NJ 07102-1801
 

Why: Show love and get a vacation between pages
 

How: Mapquest and GPS is your best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment