Thursday, October 12, 2017

Hassan "Poppy" Campbell Calls out Mysonne

What's woody wood, grasshoppers?

Poppy, an activist from NYC who exposed Zulu Nation leader Afrika Bambataa for sexually molesting him and other teens in The Bronx and abroad, is calling out rapper Mysonne



For what?

To step his muthafuckin' activism game up

You see, Mysonne had once called out T.I. for allegedly snitching to get off light for a gun charge, told Troy Ave that he's a "bozo," and called Harlem hustler Alpo a snitch which subsequently led to a beef with Alpo's son, Popperazzi Po

But Mysonne didn't say shit about Afrika Bambaataa as far as sexually molesting boys...
...allegedly



This old head back in the day had told me that Afrika Bambaataa is gay...I didn't believe it...I'm not from NYC, so I didn't know about the rumors of Bam molesting boys...so when Poppy and Ron Savage aka B Stinger had put Bambaataa on blast about the reported transgressions, I was surprised

Funny thing is...

...Hip-Hop aren't bringing heat on Afrika Bambaataa to face the music and answer to those allegations; not through the media by the way of a press release, but in person

I'd met Afrika Bambataa in 2007 in the South Bronx at a rec center...the joint was the Zulu Nation anniversary...he seemed to be a cool dude...I had asked him how he felt about rappers like Common and T.I sampling his songs at the time

Bam was like...

"It's cool. That what happens in Hip-Hop"




Bam seemed to be an okay guy

So on the strength of that, I was more than shocked when I heard the news about Bam sexually molesting boys dating back to the 80s

Anywho, peep the clip below of Poppy not only calling out Mysonne, but also Don Diva magazine co-founder Kevin Chiles and Nation of Islam leader  Minister Louis Farrakhan for not putting the pressure on Bam

Looks like nobody in Hip-Hop wanna touch those charges, pun intended

CLICK HERE to watch the clip from your phone



Peace and Afro Grease

Nah'Sun the Great @ www.nahsunblaze.com


No comments:

Post a Comment