Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Calling a Woman After Getting Her Number


What's woody wood, grasshoppers?

A lot of people think calling the next day is a no-no. My thought is, if I call honey the next day acting thirsty and beastin’ on the horn, then of course she’s going to think I’m lame and desperate

It’s not what I do, it's HOW I go about doing it

Sometimes I’ll call or text a woman the DAY AFTER I get her mathematics. There’s nothing wrong with calling someone the next day. I’m too grown to play games.

On that note, if I go to the club, church, open mic, fashion show, strip club, networking event or whatever the occasion, and get a girl’s phone number, I’m gonna call honey the next day


Point blank


Getting the number is the easy part, at least to me (not to toot my own horn) *beep beep*

But if I call shorty and leave a voice message, maybe a text on top of that, then I expect a phone call within 3 days. If honey doesn’t call me within those 3 days, her number is getting erased.

Everybody nowadays are on their phone like flies on shit. So there shouldn't be an excuse of why she can't call back in a timely fashion, or at least text...real talk

The “I’m busy” excuse is weak.

Women who showed strong interest had called me at least two days after the exchange, if not the next day. The average person GETS their voice mails and text messages. Therefore, that person KNOWS when you tried to get in touch with them.

So there’s no reason to keep calling. Silence speaks louder than words. And what's understood doesn't need to be explained.



The ratio between woman to man is 3 to 1. So the odds work in my favor. There’s no reason for me to push up on a shorty when she shows lack of interest. There are other single (and in some cases, married) women looking for a brotha to make them feel like they’re walking on water.

Then some females have the nerve to get mad at me when I forget where and how we met when they DO decide to call….LOL…comedy.

And on that note, I’m out like army fatigues

P.S.

If someone tells you, “Gimme YOUR number so I can call you,” then in the immortal words of my Italian buddies “Fuh-git-da-bout-it”

Peace and Afro Grease

Nah'Sun the Great @ www.nahsunblaze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment