Saturday, April 2, 2016

Battle of the Year: Rum Nitty vs Ave


What's woody wood, grasshoppers?

I'm ALMOST done with my next novel that's droppin' in 3 days...going thru the manuscript with a fine comb is tedious...the craft is too important to me to half step

That's why I'm taking my sweet time to make sure the work is right

You can't rush perfection

And that leads me to Ave vs Nitty...

...Rum Nitty that is

With all due to respect to the B Dot and Danny Myers battle, the joint between Ave and Rum Nitty is the BEST rap battle in 2016 so far

There's NO dull moment in this joint...straight BARS...just like I love it

URL scored a homerun with this jawn

I got Ave winning the battle 2-1; Ave got rounds 1 and 3 while Rum got the 2nd

But to be honest with you...

...this battle is so much of a classic that I wouldn't be mad if someone got Rum winning

Both cats did their thing

Ah fuck it...

...the CULTURE of battle rap won that night at Born Legacy

I say no more...I'll let you peep for yourself...CLICK HERE to watch the battle from your phone



Peace and Afro Grease

Nah'Sun the Great @ www.nahsunblaze.com



No comments:

Post a Comment