Friday, January 31, 2014

Loaded Lux vs Murda Mook...THE REMATCH!!!






What's woody wood, grasshoppers?

Ayo, I'm got plans to interview adult entertainers in the near future...the king is gonna change a few things for the year dime and 4 pennies...just sit back, relax and watch me work

Aight...not for nothin', I really don't wanna see this battle...I'm talking about the rematch between Loaded Lux and Murda Mook...been there, done that

Mook is trash, and I want Lux to battle someone else...maybe Eminem or somebody...but hey, Paul Rosenberg (Eminem's manager) is cutting checks...so I can't hate on the decision

All I gotta say is that Lux is gonna cremate Mook and smoke his ashes




Mook's last battle against Iron Solomon at URL's Summer Madness 2 event was a snooze fest even though he won...I won't even bother putting up the link for that joint...I'll do you a favor and save you some time to blow your nose or something

And Lux?

Well...just Google him...the man is amazing

Rap group Slaughterhouse is hosting the battle between Mook and Lux...they're signed to Eminem's record label if you've been living under a rock...and if you don't know who Eminem is, he's some rapper guy who sold millions of records

I heard he's pretty good

Click here for more details on the battle

Aight, ya'll...I'm out...I'm gonna leave you a clip of the Mook vs Lux battle that happened about 10 years and some change ago...enjoy

Peace

Nah'Sun the Great @ www.nahsunblaze.com

Click here to check out the first battle between Murda Mook and Loaded Lux from your phone






No comments:

Post a Comment