Wednesday, July 18, 2012

UPDATE!!! 2012 Harlem Book Fair and Thick Girls Gone WILD



Abracadabra, people

It’s that time for the Harlem Book Fair again…yep, which means my Black ass won’t be purchasing a book vendor table


Why???

I’m walkin around with books and selling them straight out the knapsack, baby pa…you might think that’s bogus, but hey, if they let certain authors set up for free, I might as well do the same damn thing

All is fair in love and business

So when you see a bald headed brother who looks like a young Isaac Hayes with a green Michael Vick jersey and army shorts, that’s ME!!!

Stop to chop it up with me and buy a copy of Thick When the Chances are Slim

Oh yeah…about the sequel...

I’m halfway done with THICK 2 in the novel series…I think it’s dope…in fact, it’s so dope that I’m getting a hard one just from thinking about it

Okay…that’s too much info…I know, but fuck it…YOLO

LOL

Aight, enough with the pop culture clichés that’ll die out next year…I’m out

Holla at a playa when you see me on the “skreet”

Peace

Nah'Sun the Great
HARLEM BOOK FAIR

Saturday, July 21st, 2012

135th street between Lenox Ave and Adam Clayton Powell Blvd

12noon to 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment