Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Top 5 Rap Songs of All-Time

What's woody wood, grasshoppers?

Many songs in Hip-Hop have been made, but only a few make me press the repeat button for me to listen without ear fatigue

I've chosen 5 cuts that never gets old like fine wine as time runs on speed...of course there are more than 5 I had in mind...I just didn't feel like writing them all down...instead I picked the best of the best as a bonafied Hip-Hop head

So without further ado, peep the cold cutz...


5. Oso Arrogant - Lil J




Drill Music isn't my cup of henny, but I fucks with this cut

CLICK HERE to listen


4. Move - Q-Tip



I initially didn't like this jawn, but for some reason, I couldn't stop playing it one day

CLICK HERE to listen


3. T.O.N.Y - Capone N Noreaga 



The first verse from NORE is one of the hardest I've heard in rap

CLICK HERE to listen


2. Neck Ov Da Woods - Outkast 



I played this jawn on repeat on the ride from B-More to NYC non-stop

CLICK HERE to listen


1. Nuthin' But a G Thang - Dr Dre and Snoop



Need I say more?

CLICK HERE to listen


HONORABLE MENTION

Triumph - Wu-Tang Clan


All 10 members of the Wu did their thing along with the intro from Ol Dirty (RIP)

CLICK HERE to listen


Peace and Afro Grease

Nah'Sun the Great @ www.nahsunblaze.com




No comments:

Post a Comment