I wanna break down the most important moments in Hip-Hop that helped shaped the culture throughout the years
So without further ado, let the games begin
1. Rapper's Delight - Prolonged the lifespan of a dying disco era while ushering in a new genre...
2. The Message - The first storytelling joint that actually had a...
...message! *Keenan Ivory Wayans voice*
3. Fuck Tha Police - The first in-your-face anti-establishment joint
4. My Melody - Rakim's flow and rhyme pattern made everything before 1986 sound obsolete
5. Nuthin' But A G-Thang - The track that gave birth to the second Golden Age of Hip-Hop (1992-1996) at a time when rap wasn't sure if it wanted to dance, be conscious, or go gangster
Those are my five most important moments in Hip-Hop
Peace and Afro Grease
Nah'Sun the Great @ www.nahsunblaze.com