Monday, October 26, 2015

Long Island Hates J Cole



What's woody wood, grasshoppers?

Looks like J Cole had ruffled some feathers...some cats on Long Island feel a way about him joking on their hood...peep the vid below

CLICK HERE to watch from your phone



And ever since then...

...a million and one diss tracks about J Cole from Long Island rappers have flooded the internet

Most of them, if not all, are wack as hell...let's keep it a stack...attention whoring ain't gangsta

On the other hand...

...I can understand why they wanna get at Cole about the joke he made on stage

If someone disses your hood, you're expected to get at them by all means

The problem is, J Cole cracks jokes about someone being from the town where he's performing...it's part of his routine...no harm, no foul

Not only that...

...the J Cole diss tracks I heard are garbage truck wack juice

Which brings me to Reek Da Villain, formerly of the Flipmode Squad



As the most well-known rapper from Long Island of his generation, the self-proclaimed "King of Long Island" took it upon himself to lead the charge against Cole

Peep the video below (CLICK HERE to peep on your phone)



If you ask me, the track is lukewarm

Dude missed a golden opportunity to bring all eyes on his hood by NOT droppin' a classic diss track against one of the biggest names in Hip-Hop

Hey...

...it worked for Tim Dawg when he dropped "Fuck Compton"



I personally believe that headz are using this opportunity to get some publicity by dissing Cole, because if they were REALLY serious about disliking him on the strength of the joke, they need a reality check to cash and buy a life

By the way...

...Long Island is NOT soft

I repeat

Long Island is NOT soft


Don't get it fucked up, there's more to Strong Island than wine, fishing, and the iced tea

I remember when my ex-girlfriend's mother had told me Long Island was soft before I went off to college...

...she's from Brooklyn

So my first impression of L.I. before hittin up a Spring open house at a school in Hempstead was a lily white suburb on the outskirts of the Rotten Apple

NOPE!

Maaaaaaaaan, I was shell shocked when I stepped off the Long Island Rail Road @ the Hempstead Terminal

The Stead looked HOOD as hell, and still is


I remember telling this dude from Baltimore at a ski trip awhile back to stop sleepin' on Long Island when it comes to that street shit as he thought shit didn't pop off in the 'burbs

Shout out to Hempstead, Uniondale, Roosevelt (Exit 21), Freeport, Amityville, Wyandanch, Brentwood, Central Islip, New Cassell, Elmont, Huntington, and Riverhead

Oh yeah...

...Reek dissed Fayetteville on the track, too

Fayetteville, North Carolina (where J Cole is from) isn't a walk in the park...I'm not the one to glorify violence, but them cats in the country don't play...real talk

Just like how Reek might feel a way about headz under-estimating Long Island's gangster, I think he might wanna pause about Fayetteville as well

Them country boys get busy

And on that note...

...I'm out

Peace and Afro Grease

Nah'Sun the Great @ www.nahsunblaze.com

P.S.

One love to Dejah Joyner...

...the 12-year-old girl girl who got killed in her home @ Hempstead  Heights last week by a stray bullet



The L.I. cats that's fuckin' around makin' diss tracks about J Cole should put their time and energy to rap about squashing the fuckery that goes on in their hood

CLICK HERE for the story


No comments:

Post a Comment