Thursday, September 17, 2015

When Sex and Fire Don't Mix



What's woody wood, grasshoppers?

Ayo, shit is reeeeeeeeal out on these streets

Lifestyle promoter extraordinaire Missy King hosted an event this past weekend in Yonkers...you know, the city in Westchester County...home of DMX, The Lox, and Mary J Blige, baby

Y.O.!!!



But fuck all that...

...let's get to the nitty gritty

Everything was good last Saturday night...you had food, drinks, the Mayweather fight, the works...not to mention gettin' raunchy if you felt like gettin' down and dirty on some grown folk shit, nah'mean.

Speaking of Mayweather, I'm tired of muh'fuckas talkin' 'bout this duckin' and dancin' crap...the object of boxing is NOT get hit...and that's exactly what Floyd have done throughout his career

Flawless, baby

49 and 0

He left the game, and made money hand over fist with his brain in tact

Now what?



Anyway, after the night of debauchery, some fuckery happened the next day...that Sunday...someone decided to torch the house on some John Blaze shit...yep, I guess someone was mad about not getting pussy at the party

LOL

But seriously, let's not think so fast and blame Lifestyle "hate"...I seriously doubt someone in the LS was that gangster enough to risk their freedom over jealousy because their parties aren't poppin'...real talk

Emotional responses lead to unnecessary judgment...while everybody and their mamas are pointing the finger at jealousy, I wouldn't be surprised if either the owner of the house that was rented for the party had beef with some individuals...I also wouldn't be surprised if the arson was an inside job...so let's pump the brakes and let po po do their thing with the investigation before everybody get their Law and Order on

I mean, damn...

...there was no sign of forced entry

I'm sayin', tho









Shit like that makes me wanna bust out and chant one of my favorite ol school joints...

The roof! the roof! the roof is on fiiiireeee!...

...we don't need no water let the muthafucka buuuurn!

What?!

Burn muthafuckaaaaa!

What?!

Buuurrrn!


Aight, let me stop bullshittin'

I don't have much else to say except love, peace, and sooooooooul

Aight, I'm out like insurance money

OH!!!

Peace and Afro Grease

Nah'Sun the Great @ www.nahsunblaze.com

P.S.

CLICK HERE to read the news clipping of the arson



No comments:

Post a Comment