Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ray J ETHERS Kanye over Kim....I Hit It First




What’s woody wood, grasshoppers???

Ayoooooo…

This Ray J song I Hit It First is funny as hell…ha ha!…I can actually hear DJs rockin’ this joint at the clubs, real talk

So check it…

I’m not the type to tell a man what to do, but I wouldn’t have wifed up Kim Kardashian and put a seed in her if I was Kanye…if I’d known she fooled around with other dudes in the same industry I was in, I might fuck and get my dick wet, but I wouldn’t wife up the chick

That seems messed up to say, but hey, Kim is a sexy ass chick…I’m not gonna front, fam

I’m sure there are hundreds, maybe thousands, of Kim Kardashian’s walking around the world to choose from…the world is too big to be hooked on one person

On the flip side, people will tell Ray J, “You wasn’t the first to smash Kim”

And you know what, that’s true, but I’m not sure that’s the angle that Ray J was hitting on…I think Ray J is saying he was the first cat in the industry to dig her out…that’s my take on the sit’ation

Of course, there’s a good chance that the woman I’ll settle down with have been with other dudes…but that’s not the issue, home skillet…I just don’t wanna fuck with the same broad that’s been passed around in the same industry I’m in…point blank

When it comes to Kim, she did a wet flick with Ray J, then moved on to Reggie Bush (the football playin’ cat), Kris Humphries (I thought their relationship was fake)…and now Kanye

I love the low-key type of chick…

…but hey, to each their own

Even though Ray J got the best of Kanye on this one, he’s still Brandy’s little brother to me…straight up

Aight ya’ll…I’m out

Peace

Nah’Sun the Great @ www.nahsunblaze.com


No comments:

Post a Comment