Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Clown Shit is Dead Part 2

What’s woody, kinfolk???
 

I hope ya’ll had a cool and safe New Year’s…you know I did…BANG BANG!!!
 

I wanna give a quick shout out to the family and friends of Kwasi Olatunji…homie was shot and killed not too far from me over the weekend…I don’t know the details of his murder, but life is too short for beefin’

Crime Scene
9 out of 10 times, violent situations can be squashed by simply walking away…let people have small victories with their egos…you won the war with your life when you ignore dumb shit and live another day
 

And if you gonna go to war with someone in the club, I suggest that you whoop ass and rush out the joint before the victim you “washed up” retaliate by running to the car for the hammer (that’s “gun” for the ebonically challenged)

Or better yet, the bouncers need to do a better job with checkin' for burners before allowing dudes inside the joint
 

Click the link below and read the story of this tragedy
 

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/man-shot-death-queens-nighclub-argument-party-goers-cops-article-1.1234224

What's deep about the death is that Kwasi, the victim's name, in Ghanaian means "Sunday Born" and he died on a Sunday

Spooky shit, ain't it?


Now I got that out the way, leave it me to pop off the lucky '13 to rap about an unlucky person…
 

…former ESPN analyst Rob Parker

Rob Parker
I don’t wanna get too much into the story, I’ll let you check out the clips below to see for yourself…Rob Parker a few weeks ago on ESPN's First Take had questioned Washington Redskins star quarterback, Robert Griffin the 3rd’s, Blackness

The co-host, Cari Campion, is one fine sista...I'll drink her bath water 3 times a day...Real walkie talkie

Anyway...  

Parker said RG3 isn’t a real brotha…but rather a “cornball brotha”
 

Um…
 

Nigga, please
 

Parker criticized RG3 because the quarterback is a…


A) Republican
 

B) His girlfriend is white
 

C) He prefers to be known as a quarterback instead of just a “Black quarterback”
 


For the record, I didn’t even know RG3 is a Republican and his girlfriend is white…LOL…those issues shouldn’t matter anyway…Black folks DO NOT think alike as that should go without saying...Blacks aren't the monolithic group that a lot of people love to think

Robert Griffin III with the Heisman
ESPN consequently suspended Rob Parker for 90 days as a result of his comments before firing him today
 
My thing is this…instead of Rob Parker questioning RG3’s Blackness, he should’ve questioned his barber for fuckin’ up his hairline…Rob Parker’s hairline looks like it's moonwalkin' away from his face
 

Ol Mack Moon face ass nigga
 

Oh yeah…I’m sick and tired of the Negroes putting negative stereotypes among each other, and then wanna criticize white folks for doing the same shit…just because RG3 is supposedly a Republican and got a white main squeeze doesn’t mean he’s a fake Black man
 

Oh...I get it now…I guess you’s a “real nigga” if you sell poison to the community and shoot someone with the same complexion as you, but is fake if you speak properly, carry yourself with dignity, and walk around with class???
 

Get the fuck outta here, son

The Willie Lynch Syndrome is doing a NUMBER on Black folks in America...LOL
 

Shit, I don’t wanna be known as just a “Black author”…I’m an AUTHOR…period point blank

Now Rob Parker got his ass fired today by ESPN...I don't wanna see a Black man fired and unemployed...that hurts my heart...but his comments were ignorant as hell...Rob should've pulled RG3 to the side on some O.G. shit and holla'd at him instead of blasting him on national television about not being "down for the cause"

You can't get your Malcolm X on when you're working for "The Man," playboy
 

Aight, ya’ll…I’m out
 

Check out the clips below
 

Peace
 

Nah’Sun the Great @ www.nahsunblaze.com

Touchdown!!!

Part 1


Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment